The Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3 is a racecar version of the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, and it is supplied to racing teams around the world.
The aluminum long-nose, short-deck body is fitted with gull-wing doors and the functional interior features a roll cage. Down-force is provided by the front spoiler, large rear wing and rear diffuser, while the transaxle layout uses a sequential 6-speed transmission to transmit power from the front-mounted 6.2-liter V8 engine to the rear wheels.
Tamiya has faithfully reproduced this sleek racing machine in 1/10 scale on the TT-02 entry level touring car chassis. The TT-02 chassis platform is the successor to the TT-01 as it incorporates many new features to make it even easier for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from.
The TT-02 chassis performs well as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of new electronics available on the market. In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Ho-Up-Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- The polycarbonate body accurately reproduces the form of the car.
- The shaft driven 4WD TT-02 is a highly versatile and easy-to-maintain chassis.
- A wide range of option parts are becoming available to tune and customize TT-02 chassis machines.
- The kit includes decorative and masking stickers.
- Type 540 Motor and Electronic Speed Controller included
- Separately-molded polycarbonate head-and taillight cases allow attachment of separately-sold LEDs.
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya TS Spray